Tuesday, March 1, 2011

:(

I am officially one year closer to death *Hooray*
Thank you all for the well wishes a. Haha.

Anyway, it just so happened that today there was a cohesion to go KUSHINBO! Free food for an hour! however, the food was not very spectacular lah. even though the medics ate as though there was no tomorrow (I suspect we ate more than all the other tables combined...).

Recently, grace has been mugging for exams and I am pei'ing her to mug haha! she is making it her mission to get as many benefits from mugging as possible from me! which i will gladly give PROVIDED SHE GET GOOD RESULTS LORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
But we shall see how a. she so stress nowdays! haha! next time it will be my turn. I will make sure to get as many benefits as i can also >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment