Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So it ends and it begins again

Well, today was my japanese test
What can i say, after days and days of trepidation and stress, i managed to clear this hurdle.
The test, overall, was not very difficult i think, I would know the results tmr
And thus it begs the question....

Should i continue?
No amount of stress can make me stop yearning to know more, that i know. But i have national service this year! and that means if i continue the lesson, i would be stuck halfway (or 1/4 at least) in intermediate level...... not a very motivating notion i would say
But at intermediate is when i get introduced to kanji!!! my god! it is like, CHINESE!
mhmmmmm
think think think
even if i contiune, it would be after my exams..
so be it!

Projects projects!!!!!! mymy, for now, i am like, SUPER FREE CAN!?!? but next week, all the shit is going to start coming in cos i have to do editing conclusion etc etc etc..all the heavy stuff..save me~~~~

and ps. i HATE interveiws (so happens i have 2 + (1 x 6) interviews to go. hooray.)



Crap.
i was sure i wanted to blog more than these..if only i can like retrieve memory from my brain
oh well
I am old (not young), guess it happens eh?
hoho.



*edit*

Oh! i know liao!

I am the great QIE ZI WANG!

hohohohohoho!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment