Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Pffftttt

Hello, you young people out that, yeah, i am not old...i am just not young..
but for arguement sake
I am old!
anyway, again this is my 10,001th attempt at a blog
mainly because i am 1. too lazy to blog 2. dont have much inspiration to blog 3. i always lose my train of thoughts once i decide to pen it down and 4. too lazy to blog.

Now the burning question.... what made me want to try this potential-disaster-in-the-making-because-it-will-probably-not-be-updated-again-you-get-my-idea? blog
hmmmmm
lets start to analyse it from different directions
i am lazy, yup, so logic says i shouldnt be blogging.. hell, i should be lazy enough to not create another blog! so i guess, the fact that i am still writing bids me well....
and err... let me see...
i feel like it? yeah, that sounds nice...so i shall leave it at that eh?
i am too lazy to think (and old)



well! it suits me that the blog started out in the infacy stages of 2009, new year, hopefully new beginnings
Time to leave regrets and what not behind and move ahead now!
I am in year 3 now so projects and all are piling up! i cant wait till next week when my (dreaded) japanese test and youth kendo tournament will be over...
sad that i cant continue jap anymore since next year will be when i join the army and what not..but as i said, regrets are all last year's problem
oh! and kendo tournament, i think this will probably shock people that will be reading this that yeah...i have decided...
after youth tournament..i will be quitting kendo for the sake of a better prospect in life...














What!? you got to be kidding right? i am just gonna go on a hiatus for like 1 month +++? just in time to concentrate on my studies (and maybe exercise for goodness sake!).
This being the stupid achilles tendonitis problem i have! been with my every present "buddy" for what? 8 months? and since then i haven had a good exercise nor happiness nor . Doctor says that if it aint well, his gonna give my foot a good jolt (serious!) that will cost me a shocking (no pun intended) $300+++. my god! i think he said it so that i will start pissing my pants and actually start caring about my leg! but anyway, i gonna see him on the 22nd? Jan and negotiate with him
oh, did i hear someone say jap (ok fine, so no one did, i just find the need to entertain myself...an old man got to do what an old man got to do), well it SARKS! my god! i need to work like mad for that! vocab is taking a stroll down the drain and got eaten by a big long kang fish called "Lei Zi Ne Zi" either way, just gotta try my best


This will probably be the longest post i will write hmmm
but yea, for now i guess i will end here...why? cos i am lazy
and old
remember, i am uncle tong
Hail my greatness!






oh, and i will revamp the blog and add links and all soon enough..i guess..

No comments:

Post a Comment